=)
*jumps up and down*
Its soooo hot here! OMG 40 degrees hot, stupid heat wave had to hit when I got back huh. ARGH its seriously like a furnace in melbourne. Despite the amount of water you drink, you dont even need to constantly run to the toilet cause you're sweating it out so much anyway. GAH
Been smiling constantly from ear to ear and grinning like a mad idiot, I think my friends may start to worry about my sanity. =P
I have two slots of study periods, which means there are days where I only have 2 classes cause I'm only taking 4 subjects. wheeeee!!! =D
I miss home.
<3>
FASTER PUT CHATBOX LORRRRRRRRRRRR.
ReplyDeletehaha If I do, I cant even access it myself. School blocks the chatbox website =(
ReplyDeletei can do it for you.=P
ReplyDeletehaha but I cant even read my msgs or type anything =(
ReplyDeleteu memang siao wan wat. ROFL.
ReplyDelete