Thursday, January 22, 2009

and I melt all over again.

Have I ever mentioned how uncreative I am. I was never ever good at art. Its in the genes. Fact accepted. Since form1, I didnt need to take art as a subject, thank goodness, because of the choice of music in my school.

But I still enjoy making things with my own two hands from time to time. They say that handmade stuff is always the best to receive and I believe so too. Only thing is I lack creativity and I'm the worse of my sisters. Thus, I have to do the best I can with whatever creativity I have left.
I suck at even simple origami. Its depressing really but I make up for it in paper craft, somewhat. I admire others for what they can achieve to such extent with mere paper. But I comfort myself with the fact that despite my lack of artistry, I am still able to dig into my creative side at times with personal handmade things which I attempt at by giving my best effort ;).


Okay, talking in circles now.

Point is, er, no point actually.

Sorry for the hyper/randomness, I've got two more days.

if only You knew. =)

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment