Can Spring freaking come already?! Whats with all the rain and hail? :(
Been boggled down with so much work. And my eyesight is failing me lately but I'm still making it worse by staring at this stupid screen anyway. *rolls eyes to self . I think second halfs of the year are always the busiest and at least at the same time fun too! :D
Shoo many birthdays and whatnots happening. Dum di dum. Themes and all too! Hmm..
Too many sales and $5 items catching my eye :/ Why oh why did I become so much more feminine. *looks to self
Anyways, can't wait for Spring! :D
it's you and it's me and that's all we'll ever need
and yah we'll tear up the streets and we'll dance until we bleed
and then we'll sleep when we're dead cause we'll take over this town
and paint it 9 shades of red getting down is what we're up to tonight
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment