You're my perfect little secret
You make me warm and fuzzy on the inside
Bright and glowing on the outside
My eyes yearn for a glimpse of you
My ears crave for your silent whispers
You're the only feeling I'm sure of
For each day it is you I think of
You block my blinding darkness
And confuse my dark thoughts with happiness
The heat from your heart
Surrounds me like the heat of the sun
Yet all these words are void of meaning
The moment I look into your eyes
There is nothing more I want than for you to say
Those three words as we meet under the dusk of day.
You're my perfect little secret
And thats the simple truth I want to say.
P.S.: took 2 hours for me to be satisfied with this. Inspired by Snow Patrol's Perfect Little Secret.
<3
You know, this is not Attempts At Poetry. Tis IS POETRY. *thumbs up* :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE!
ReplyDelete