No really, just go ahead and break my heart already will you.
Its nights like these where loneliness slowly finds its way to creep back in and destroy everything I had put on my front. Its nights like these that I back away into my little corner and hide away so you don't witness my true emotions. Its nights like these where my strength is pushed back and all the weakness in me leaks out. Its nights like these where its so easy to just forget every little thing that happened, and instead allow the devil himself to pull at my strings and twist my insides, so twisted that I become someone far from who I am.
Its nights like these where the loneliness hits, and I'm reminded of everything I fear.
And that all I really want, is to be hours away from here.
ithurts.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment