Monday, March 1, 2010

What do you say to Taking Chances.

I feel so lost. And no, its not because I'm a first year uni student. I feel like I'm lost in this ocean of struggle and I'm being whisked into the deeper ends day by day.

I've been having not so good vibes. Not bad feelings, but just generally not good vibes. I have a really good feeling that this is not going to be my year. I know in my conscience that its not going to be a particularly good year.

You know how we always say life is unfair? Well, we're wrong. Life is actually fair if you think about it. Somethings you have and somethings you don't. Somethings you dont have, others have but they don't have what you have. A person can be born into privilege and wealth but they may not have the brains to excel in life. Another can be born with brains that enables them to obtain wealth but they may not have the social life they want and etc. Think about it. Because seriously, no one can ever ultimately have Every single thing they want in every aspect of life.

I am awfully missing a number of people. And I don't think they have any idea how much I really miss them.


I.will.survive.uni.

<3

6 comments:

  1. Hello babe!! :) I didn't know you blog! hehe.
    Oh, in uni already huh?
    That's fast.
    You know, I had the same very same vibes you're having now when I first started college :)
    Just trust in Him and give yourself a big pat on the back. Vibes are just vibes. You can blow them away!! :)
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeeeeee heeeeeeeeee
    i know you miss meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I MISS YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    LOVEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

    ReplyDelete
  3. andrea: hey! thanks for the encouragement, I do appreciate it. =)
    I came across your blog link on sabs blog. and I LOVE your tumblr! *hugs back =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missing me??lol
    seriously I miss high skool! uni is totally different and i just dont think im ready...
    anyway....gonna struggle a bit this year

    ReplyDelete
  5. and one of them you miss is me. :P

    p/s I miss you Kelsey Loke!

    ReplyDelete