Hi.
I think I should finally say something about uni. Not like there's really much for me to say. But sokay, since I'm in a pretty awesome mood now, I'll tell you a thing or two.
First the bad. MY uni for one thing, is almost an hour away by public transport and I have to go there 4 days a week, not to mention there's this one day where there's a freaking 8am lecture that goes for 2 hours and its the only freaking thing I have for that day. Sad I know. My contact hours are actually only 12.5 which happens to be a good thing BUT the timetable had sucky choices so I couldn't cramp my timetable and instead am stuck with a spread out timetable that I spend the same time in uni as I do travelling. sigh, its okay, I'm content with my hole in the wall.
The good is that my friends have improved from being able to count them with less than one hand to, well, one hand and a few fingers. haha awesome I know. Human behaviour is my most favourite subject although I think I do the least work on it cause it has so much reading and I focus all my attention on the commerce subjects that I am fortunately slowly starting to understand. The tutes for human behaviour are basically discussion and there's this really intense debate always going on and the topic always wanders off to death. Uh huh, awesome I know. Oh oh and thee most cool thing about behavioural studies is that we have no midyear exam! Woohoo. One less subject to study forr.
So basically thats uni in my view in a nutshell, really. I was going to rant about something but now I've forgotten.
Oh! I think it was how I have short term memory loss. Yeas that must so be it. Oh and have I mentioned how much I like to hurt myself? Like somehow, I self-inflict physical pain? Mmhmm.
I think I may be starting to stop hating cooking after all and get over my paranoia. *cough. I'm gonna bake over the easter break. Did I mention I like the threadmill too? Mmhmm, I think I may actually like it.
Kay, this is so not me. Deb would be so proud. Ta.
<3
Hahahhahahahahah.& you sound like you're typing a report titled 'Series of Events in Uni life'.
ReplyDeleteGosh.
can't stop laughing.hahahahahahhaha.
very proud really.
Treadmill dear LOL .. Keep it up!!
ReplyDeleteyour "series of events in uni life" sounds like mine. haha. i actually love my law subjects but i'm forced to spend my time on commerce instead. =S
ReplyDeletegood luck in uni. =D
<3