Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tomorrow will be Okay.


Someone once told me, everytime she packed, it was as if she was packing her life into the luggage bag and her entire life fit into just that one bag.


I never really felt that way despite the many times I've packed my things into a luggage bag. In fact, in the past 3 years, I've done that 8 times a year. 8 times of both packing and unpacking that I got so used to it and sometimes I actually like doing it.

I've always used the same one black bag. Its been my most trusty, loyal companion in the past 3 years. Its gone to so many places with me too *wipes tears*. This time though, I have so much crap that I've to lug back another one with me.

Sometimes I wonder, and I really wonder, but its the least of importance.

I have mixed feelings. Like damnit, its my fourth year already.


I actually packed 4 weeks ago. Its called boredom and nothing else to do. Deb says I have OCD. pssh.


Not looking forward to my first days back. Not. at. all. Sigh. Whatever.

So, see you when I see you.

*edited

The baggage amount has doubled itself (cause I'm allowed 40kg). & I really, really am exhausted out of my mind. Choices. The Unexpected. And what we Couldn't Have Known. Everything's kinda a mess now. But at the very least, I have faith; even if it is a teeny weeny bit of faith.

P.S.: the post was not written all in one day, hence the inconsistency.


<3

2 comments:

  1. you forgot to add why i said that.

    Kelsey's reason:Afterwards my shirts have those lines,etc,etc,blablabla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when i sit in front of my bag to pack/unpack, and then i stand up, and i see the whole place messed except for the place that i was sitting. I makes me feel like an artist. Random.
    loves.

    ReplyDelete