
Let me tell you what I remember 6 years back. You were one of the naughty boys along with vincent. Can't remember who else but the both of you were the 'back-benchers' in bm tuition. And I sat with the convent girls at the very front row. I remember when we'd swap books to check answers and there was this one time I wanted to get yours and I was pretty amused with your handwriting cause it wasn't too bad for a guy. it was readable..heh.
You were among the more chatty guys. I guess the rest were still at early puberty, lol. I remember that book you gave me to write my biodata or whatever it was called. I was supposed to leave a picture of myself but I couldnt find a suitable one (or did I?cant remember) so in the end, I dont know why I was so kind, but I did a small album with photos that chronicled my life over my 14 years of life and lent it to you. After that came camp, and I guess the rest as they say, is History. That'd be a massive load of history, but ah thats another story. =)
Hee, you look really amusing here. =PPP please dont hate me more. Hate whoever took the picture *eyes deb and jeremy*
Happy Birthday my dear. Do me a favour and have an awesome possum year aite. ;D
ouy wnok i ssim rouy sguh ouy norom. ;P
Ps: fb tells me you share the same bday as my chinese stalker. ><
<3>

HAHAHAHAH.chinese stalker.
ReplyDeleteYOU HATE ME.;(((
awww.thank you! :)
ReplyDeletep.s. where'd you get the first pic from?!
Deb: noo! read properly.
ReplyDeleteD: good question. Since you dont remember I'm not telling.
AHHHH,i remember now!
ReplyDelete