

Sorry because I'm currently stressed out and I cant write a deep birthday post for you. Next year kay? =D
Please stop being so busy that despite the fact I'm your closest family member in proximity, I don't even know if you're alive sometimes. haha but of course, next year will be totally different and we'd probably get sick of each other so maybe its a good thing for now.
Btw, we're celebrating your bday next year indoors okay! seriously, its always so freaking windy on your birthday!
My brain's really whacked out so really sorry for the lack of words this time, but know that you're always gonna be my half twin that looks very much like me which can get depressing at times. =P
Okay, that wasnt really what I was gonna say, but yea, =D.
Love you jeh!!!
Happy 20th year! =)
*edited*
I just got this email from my mum and I never knew about this but apparently, Kelly loveD me so much! LOL I cannot stop laughing =P I know jeh, you might kill me for this, but oh wells, too late. hehehehe
"The one who walks into walls….conk!...had fears about you…after Kim made you fall off the bed….huge size of rock above your eyes….tsk tsk tsk…kim……remembered how Kelly used to hover over Kelsey when she was born….kelly lurved being the big sister for a change….always wanting to fetch diapers, wipe Kelsey’s drool, shouted to all and sundry that Kels was awake from her nap (sometimes I wondered if Kels was really awake yet, but it made Kelly feel good to say I was the first one to spot her awake LOL cos Kelly would creep up to the cot to see if Kels was moving) Kelly would poke her stubby little finger at Kels….LOL…like Kels is in a dog cage, to see if Kels would catch her finger or put in the mouth (no H1N1 yet ma….LOL), If Kels cry, Kelly would scramble up the large bed and try to put hand thru and pat Kels on the back and croon…is ok…is okkkkk…cheh-cheh is here..mummy coming…. HUH…"
HAHAHA I didnt know you used to do that! Mum never told me all these details although of course, we have that photo of you trying to teach me how to count 1,2,3 when I was like 6 months? heh, how was I supposed to learn how to count.
Hahaha, awwwww. I'm so sorry but I was too young to remember that. Anyway, wonder what happened. =P
<3>
KELSEY LOKE????? i was just reading tht part of the email to crystal. and you posted it up???? omg so embarassing!!! and i dont rmb ok.
ReplyDeleteOI IM EMBARASSED TOO!!! WTH!!!
ReplyDeleteand wat u gave her??????
how come i got nothing ha???????? ROFL!!
hahahah! kelly's so cute :)
ReplyDelete