Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Perfect Symmetry.

Fact 1: I finally got a job.
Fact 2: My job is so busy that it is nerve wrecking and I really hope that I won't have horrible customers just yet.
Fact 3: First official exam is in 12 days. Second one is in 14 :(
Fact 4: First unofficial exam (cause its a 'test' of 20%) is in 3 days.
Fact 5: Last assignment of the semester is due in 9 days and Lady Gaga is slowly killing me. My essay hardly moves day by day as I'm stuck infering on my own about her personality :/ The only good thing is the theory I chose helped me to cover 1500 words on its own and now I just need another 1500 words more to cover on her and the duties of a lighthouse keeper. Yes, my assignment Is indeed strange.
Fact 6: I have not started on revision at all.
Fact 7: The library is now my second home.
Fact 8: I am now a big fan of Keane.
Fact 9: I need to get back to my essay on explaining why Lady Gaga is not suitable for a job as a lighthouse keeper. Oh mannn.
Fact 10: 22 days til I can party again! :D

Hope the rest of whats left of May treats you well :)

<3

1 comment:

  1. Awww,woman.GOOD LUCK! Hope everything would fall in place for you.Loves.

    ReplyDelete