Monday, September 20, 2010

We're gonna start by drinking old cheap bottles of wine.

Things to do this week:

Monday: Ruby's photoshoot & Group presentation meet up & more research
Tuesday: Do wed hw & prepare for presentation & vacuum apt
Wednesday: Class til 6 & group presentation & Glee at 7.30 ;D
Thursday: Await the arrival of special people at 3am
Friday: Visit Geelong
Saturday: (Forced to go) clubbing

I didn't make macaroons after all cos there was so much dessert and we only finished kelly's cake today and only because 4 other guys ate it. Will attempt if I have time sometime soon although I highly doubt it because sho many people are coming for my hols and I have a 50% weighted assignment due after hols. Not to mention my exams officially begin on the 28th of oct and end on 9th nov. >< But these are awesome and special people coming so I'm not complaining :D Hees, so cannot wait. I'll try to be back soon but probably be updating tumblr more than this. Then again, I'll be out a lot in the next coming weeks so I'll be staying away from the laptop screen (which is also a very good thing for my poor eyes).

Anyways, miss me! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment